Adult parties are great for baby showers, bridal showers, friend’s night out, a family gathering, office party, church groups, retirement parties, senior groups, book clubs, garden clubs, field trips, corporate team building, fundraisers, and more!
- Reservations are required.
- Minimum of 8 painters for a party, maximum of 24. If your group is larger than 24, we can arrange to come to you!
- We have a variety of pottery pieces and stoneware to choose from.
- A $50 non-refundable reservation fee will be necessary to reserve staff, date, time, and instructor. This fee is NOT deduced from the final bill. However, the fee is transferable to another date, if needed.
- Parties will be 2 1/2 hours maximum. Time over will be $25 extra per half hour.
- Project pieces are priced individually and range from $15 to $90. (Seasonal items may differ.) Pricing does not include sales tax.
What to expect:
*Required 8 painters minimum. We can accommodate up to 24 painters.
Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted at the studio, but greasy foods will repel the glaze from the pottery. Be sure to keep hands clean while painting. Let us know if you will be needing an additional table for food, beverages, or gifts. We have a small refrigerator and freezer if needed. We provide table covers for all parties.
Painting typically takes adults at least 2 hours to complete (children less time), but this can vary depending the size of the piece and detail desired.
Party host will be responsible to picking up finished pieces one week after event.
You may have a party plate made for each person to sign for an additional $50.00.
At our studio, we strive to make your painting experience pleasant. Do not hesitate to ask for our help when needed.
- Deposits and Refund information: A $50.00 non-refundable reservation fee for the group is required at time of scheduling your party to secure staff, date, and time on the calendar.
- This reservation fee is nonrefundable, NOT deducted from the final bill. This fee is, however, transferable to another date if you cancel the party before 7 days of the event.
- We appreciate 14 days to secure staff and planning of the event. We will be happy to accommodate otherwise whenever possible.
- If the party is cancelled within the same week of the party, you forfeit your reservation fee.
- Parties after business hours: your event will last 2 1/2 hours maximum. Additional time will be an extra $25 per half hour.
- Parties will always start on time of choice, so please ask your guests to not be late.
- Please email or call us with any special requests you may have.